HIGH PRESSURE WATER CLEANING SERVICES IN MELBOURNE
If you are considering using high pressure water jetting, it is important to hire a qualified professional.
We will be able to assess your needs and recommend the best course of action. Waverley Steam is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service.
We are always available to answer your questions and to help you find the best solution for your cleaning needs.
Waverley Steam is fully insured and accredited to the highest OH&S standards.
We are confined space and EWP above 11m accredited, which allows us to offer a broad variety of services.
We offer a wide range of cleaning services, including:
“Waverley Steam” has all the required OH&S Accreditations and Insurances. We are also a member of the Australasian High Pressure Water Jetting Association. The peak body for Water Jetting in Australia.
We invite you to contact us with your inquiries.
Russell Hampson – Maintenance Manager – PPG Industries
“At PPG Industries we have used Waverley Steam and High Pressure cleaning for over 20 years. I have been personally involved with them for the last 10 years. They have a very positive can do attitude and always go out of their way to help with any cleaning problem we put to them. They have always followed all our safety requirements without question. With these attributes as part of their work ethic, we tend talk at PPG in terms of, that will be a job for Waverley, not, that will be job where we need high pressure cleaning. Waverley is the name that immediately comes to mind”.
Kate Nielsen – Service Manager – O’Brien Boiler Services
“We first engaged Waverly High Pressure Cleaning back in 2008. Since then we have regularly engaged them to perform high pressure cleaning of boilers. While some of the work is pre-planned – most of it is on an as needs basis, and as such is required with very minimal notice. Waverly have been able to perform the work to meet our deadlines. We find Dean Da Costa and the team to be professional and diligent”.
Nathan Hall – Planner, Project Engineer – Asaleo Care
“Dean was organised and well prepared to get the dirty work done. The timing of the work was critical and involved multiple confined space entries which were cleaned on time and safely. A pleasure to work with, I’d recommend Dean and his team to anyone looking for high pressure steam cleaning work”.
Shannon Caldwell – Service Manager – Steamtech Engineering Pty Ltd.
“We have been using Waverley Steam & High Pressure Cleaners for many years, & have found their service to be outstanding at all times. We recommend Waverley Steam to our customers, when they require cleaning of their plant & equipment. Our experience using Waverley Steam have shown that they are professional & have the skills/equipment to get the job done.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
High pressure washing is a cleaning method that uses a high-pressure stream of water to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants from surfaces. The water is typically pumped through a hose at pressures of up to 3,000 PSI, but can be as high as 30,000 PSI in some cases.
High pressure washing has many benefits, including:
* It can remove even the most stubborn dirt and grime.
* It can be used on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, brick, metal, and wood.
* It is a fast and efficient way to clean.
* It can be used to clean both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
* It is a relatively safe and environmentally friendly cleaning method.
High pressure washing can also have some risks, if not done by a professional, including:
* It can damage delicate surfaces, such as paint or wood.
* It can create a mist that can be harmful to breathe in.
* It can be dangerous if not used properly.
The most common types of jobs for a pressure washing business include:
- Residential cleaning: This includes cleaning driveways, decks, patios, and siding.
- Commercial cleaning: This includes cleaning parking lots, sidewalks, and buildings.
- Industrial cleaning: This includes cleaning equipment, machinery, and other industrial surfaces.
- Graffiti removal: This is a specialized type of cleaning that requires special equipment and training.
Industrial high-pressure cleaners are a type of high pressure washer that is used for commercial and industrial applications. They typically have higher PSI and flow rates than residential high-pressure washers, and they are often used to clean large or difficult-to-reach areas.
Industrial high-pressure cleaners offer a number of benefits, including:
- They can remove even the most stubborn dirt, grime, and contaminants.
- They can be used on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, brick, metal, and wood.
- They are a fast and efficient way to clean.
- They can be used to clean both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- They are relatively safe and environmentally friendly cleaning method.
High pressure cleaning is important in a factory or industrial setting for a number of reasons, including:
- It can remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants from surfaces. This is important for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the factory or industrial setting, which can help to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
- It can remove build-up of grease, oil, and other substances. This is important for preventing fires and explosions, as well as for maintaining the functionality of machinery and equipment.
- It can remove graffiti and other unsightly markings. This can help to improve the appearance of the factory or industrial setting, which can make it more attractive to employees, customers, and visitors.
- It can be used to clean large or difficult-to-reach areas. This can help to save time and money, as it can often be more efficient to use a high-pressure cleaner than to clean these areas manually
- Improved hygiene: High pressure cleaning can help to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants from surfaces, which can help to improve the hygiene of the factory or industrial setting. This can help to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria, which can lead to illness and even death in some cases.
- Reduced risk of fires and explosions: High pressure cleaning can help to remove build-up of grease, oil, and other substances, which can reduce the risk of fires and explosions. This is especially important in factories and industrial settings where there is a lot of flammable material present.
- Improved efficiency: High pressure cleaning can be used to clean large or difficult-to-reach areas, which can save time and money. This is because it can often be more efficient to use a high-pressure cleaner than to clean these areas manually.
- Improved appearance: High pressure cleaning can help to remove graffiti and other unsightly markings, which can improve the appearance of the factory or industrial setting. This can make it more attractive to employees, customers, and visitors.
Overall, high pressure cleaning is an important tool for maintaining the cleanliness, hygiene, and safety of factories and industrial settings. It can help to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria, reduce the risk of fires and explosions, improve efficiency, and improve appearance.
The advantages of our industrial cleaning solutions:
Our high-pressure water cleaners use hot water, which kills germs more effectively than manual scrubbing. This makes our cleaning method a much safer and more hygienic option for businesses.
Reduced chemical consumption:
In many cases, our high-pressure water cleaners can remove dirt and grime without the need for chemicals. This is a more environmentally friendly option for businesses, and it can also save money on cleaning costs.
Better cleaning results:
Our high-pressure water cleaners can remove even the most stubborn dirt and grime. This includes graffiti, gum, mould, moss, and stains.
We can also use our cleaners to prepare surfaces for painting or other treatments.
Our high-pressure water cleaners can clean surfaces much faster than manual scrubbing. This means that we can complete projects on time and within budget.
Our high-pressure water cleaners can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, including concrete, brick, steel, and glass. This makes them a versatile option for businesses with a variety of cleaning needs.
High-pressure water cleaning is a safer option than manual scrubbing, as it eliminates the risk of injuries from slips, trips, and falls. This is especially important for businesses with large or complex facilities.
High-pressure water cleaning can be done quickly and efficiently, which can help to reduce downtime for businesses. This is especially important for businesses that need to keep their facilities clean and operational 24/7.
For more information on our range of industrial high pressure
cleaning services throughout Melbourne and Victoria, please
don’t hesitate to
contact us on 0407 327 370 or
Here are some of the common applications of high-pressure water jetting:
Industrial cleaning: High pressure water jetting is often used to clean industrial equipment, such as pipes, tanks, and machinery. It can also be used to remove graffiti and other unwanted markings from surfaces.
Commercial cleaning: High pressure water jetting is also used in commercial settings, such as restaurants, hotels, and office buildings. It can be used to clean floors, walls, and other surfaces.
Residential cleaning: High pressure water jetting can also be used in residential settings, such as driveways, patios, and decks. It can be used to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants from these surfaces.